Discord is a free and secure voice, video, text chat app that uses the same server as Slack. It has native apps for all platforms including PC/Mac/Linux and mobile devices like iOS and Android. Since it’s so popular with gamers, Discord also runs its own store where you can buy skins for your profile (see below). While there are many common issues on Discord such as having no sound or low audio volume; this article will teach you how to fix both of those problems quickly by troubleshooting from within the app itself
The “discord screen share volume low” is a problem that has been present for a while. This guide will help you fix the issue.
Milan Stanojevic is a writer who lives in Belgrade, Serbia.
Expert in Windows and Software
Milan has been fascinated by computers since he was a youngster, and this has led him to be interested in all PC-related technology. He worked as a front-end web developer before joining WindowsReport. Continue reading
- Discord offers its own screen sharing tool, but many users have complained that it lacks audio.
- This is most likely due to a problem, which will be addressed in a future release.
- Make sure the Overlay option is turned on to get rid of the problem.
- If the volume of your Discord screen sharing is low, double-check or reset your settings.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Discord has a lot of capabilities, including screen sharing, however some users have complained about the lack of audio in Discord screen share.
This may be a problem, particularly if you’re sharing multimedia, but there is a solution, and we’ll teach you how to accomplish it today.
Why is there no audio/audio quiet on my Discord screen share?
If you’re wondering why the audio on your Discord screen sharing is so quiet, you should know that it’s most likely due to a glitch in your program. Fortunately, it is really simple to correct, and you will learn how to do so.
It’s possible that a corrupted cache/temporary files is causing no sound when you screen share on Discord. We’ve also collected a list of quick remedies. Keep in mind that some of these may also help if your Discord audio is constantly cutting off.
Furthermore, keep in mind that your audio drivers may be malfunctioning. Because these are the most important aspects of utilizing Discord screen share audio, make sure they’re constantly current.
Let’s see what you can accomplish now, so make sure you read the whole tutorial.
What should I do if the Discord screen sharing is silent or has no audio?
1. Discord should be updated.
- Then type Discord using the following keyboard shortcut: Windows + S.
- Select Run as Administrator from the context menu of the first result.
- Allow the software to alter your computer’s settings.
Keep in mind that if you run Discord as administrator, it will update itself automatically.
The Discord developers are continually improving the app, so if you have an issue, it will most likely be addressed in the next version.
If there is no audio while using Discord screen sharing, check sure you have the most recent version of Discord installed.
2. Clear your voice settings
- To launch Discord, press the Windows key, enter Discord, and then click the first result.
- Select the Settings icon (marked as a gear in the bottom of the window).
- Select Voice & Video from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down in the right window pane and select Reset Voice Settings.
- On the pop-up box, choose Okay.
Few people have claimed that merely resetting their voice settings cured the Discord screen sharing no audio problem, so give it a go.
3. Use Discord to add a shared application.
- Double-click the Discord icon on your desktop, or use the Windows key, enter Discord, and choose the first result.
- Select User Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Activity Status tab from the left window pane.
- Click Add it in the right window pane.
- Select the program you want from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose Add Game from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure that Overlay is turned on. As a result, go to Game Overlay.
- Make sure the Game Overlay button is turned on now.
Check whether the Discord screen sharing still has no audio after making these adjustments.
4. Install the latest audio drivers.
- To access Device Manager, press the Windows key, enter Device Manager, and then click the first result.
- Expand the section on sound, visual, and gaming controllers.
- Select Update driver from the context menu when you right-click on the audio driver.
- Select Automatically search for drivers.
- Then you’ll be alerted if any drivers need to be updated.
5. Install Discord again.
- Then type Control Panel using the following keyboard shortcut: S. + Windows
- Select Category from the View By drop-down menu.
- After that, choose Uninstall an application.
- Discord may be found by right-clicking it and selecting Uninstall.
- Discord may be downloaded through their official website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions after selecting the setup wizard.
Is there anything more I need to know about the Discord screen share?
Not only may the Discord screen sharing have no audio or be silent, but it could also fail completely. According to users, Discord’s screen sharing occasionally shows a blank screen instead of the game.
Missing permissions, bad connectivity, and transitory bugs are some of the most typical causes of this issue. Fortunately, we’ve prepared a list of remedies that may help.
If your Discord screen sharing isn’t functioning, don’t hesitate to see what you can do to repair it quickly.
These are a few simple fixes for audio issues while screen-sharing on Discord, so you and your friends can resume viewing your favorite streams or movies together.
Please feel free to offer any comments or information on the article in the comment area below.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Was this page of assistance to you? 1
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “sharing audio on discord” is a problem that has been present for a while. The solution to the problem is easy, but it requires some technical knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Discord screen share audio quiet?
A: If this is occurring, it may be due to the way Discord handles audio.
1) You are using a microphone that does not have an input jack on it (this would only affect your voice).
2) The setting for Playback in the Sound settings of Windows or MacOS has been disabled.
How do I make my Discord stream louder?
A: You need to use a third-party plugin such as OBS and have it set to either Mic or Line Level. The higher the line level, the louder you will hear your microphone compared with other users in Discord. This is because when speakers are connected through an audio jack, they usually produce sound of varying levels depending on how far away from them people are. To fix this problem, most computer programs switch between mic and speaker output instantly so that no one has to listen near any loud noises at all times which can cause hearing damage if done for too long.
How can I share my screen with audio?
A: You may have to do this manually, as the audio is not automatically routed through your microphone.
- how to turn up screen share volume on discord mobile
- discord screen share no audio android
- discord screen share no audio mobile
- discord screen share no audio reddit
- discord screen share no audio chrome