Windows 11’s Photos app changes the brightness of pictures automatically, which can be annoying if you’re trying to take a picture in a dark room. This tutorial will show you how to turn off automatic brightness adjustments on your device.
Windows 10 has an automatic photo enhancement feature that adjusts the brightness of your pictures. You can turn this feature off by going to Settings > System > Photos > Enhancements.
He spent much of his time acquiring new talents and learning more about the computer industry, since he was passionate about technology, Windows, and anything that had a power button. Coming from a strong foundation in computer science,… Read more
- Recently, several of the redesigned applications have been put to the test by insiders.
- Photos seems to still change brightness settings automatically.
- There is, however, a simple method to stop it from making all of these changes.
- This post will walk you through the precise actions you need to do.
For many users, Windows 11’s Images program is still drastically darkening photos, much like its predecessor.
Basically, it will display the picture correctly for approximately a quarter second before lowering the brightness level to a much darker and melancholy level.
Many people have complained that the new and better software insists on reorienting portrait mode photos to landscape orientation, which may be even more irritating than changing the brightness.
How can I stop Photos from changing the brightness levels?
Everyone has been eager to try out the new versions of Paint and Photos since the Redmond tech firm revealed the overhaul process back in August.
Users are beginning to complain about Photos, despite the fact that everything seems to be OK with these system apps.
The program, it seems, has its own mind and will begin adjusting brightness settings without your permission or direction.
Despite the fact that this is not a system-threatening problem, many people are irritated by it and would want to find a method to stop it.
Fortunately, we are here to help you and ensure that you may enjoy your pictures without worrying about this.
- On your taskbar, click the Search button.
- To launch the program, type PowerShell and press Enter.
- Press Enter after entering the following command: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)AppXManifest.xml” Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)AppXManifest.x
- Restart your computer.
However, before you do so, you should create a new user account and see whether you can see pictures properly.
If the issue continues, use the technique described above to reverse the undesired behavior.
Was this information useful to you? Please share your thoughts in the comments area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The windows photo viewer changes colors is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft released an update to fix the issue, but it seems like they did not do enough.
- windows photos color correction
- microsoft photos white balance
- windows photo viewer change contrast
- windows photos enhance
- sort photos by face windows